CryoFall when you die you lose your items, you re-spawn randomly or can re-spawn back at your bed with default server rules. You can retrieve your items stored in a bag on the ground with a limited time. You will also start with 1 single Torch.
- On Death you Re-spawn with 50% Health, 50% Stamina, 25% Food, and 25/100 Water.
- Your items from your inventor and equipment will drop including Armor / Hotbar.
- You have 1 Hour from the time you died to retrieve your items.
- You will have a Gravestone Marked on the Map where you can retrieve your items.
This the notice that is displayed at the top right of the screen when you have died letting you know that you have 1 hour with default rules to retrieve your items.
Grave on Map with Tooltip:
When you open your Map via the Map icon at the top or M Key (By Default) you will be able to find your Grave from the Map as a blue RIP Icon.
Player Dropped Items Loot Bag:
When you get to your corpse the items will drop in a Bag that you can open up in a interface and have the option to Loot specific Items, All at Once, or Matched Items.
- Keep in Mind that your Stamina Regenerates quite fast and by the time you start moving you be almost at 100%.
- If you kill another player you can loot their Torch (Not sure if this is a bug or feature)